*I do ALL of my own guiding
*I provide ALL of the names of hunters from the previous season
*call them and ask the tough questions
I hunt whitetail deer and mule deer on 70,000 acres of private land spread out over 300 miles in 5 distinctly different locations in the James River Valley area of South Dakota. Here's why:
1. To hunt the highest density of deer regardless of year-to-year game fluctuations.
2. So my hunters can take the great animals from a given area, leaving the mediocre animals to mature and become huge for next season.
3. To avoid bad weather.
4. To provide the best outdoor experience to those who invest money and time, and travel half-way across the country to have a great time hunting the South Dakota prairies.
5. To ensure great success for EACH/ALL of my hunters.
6. To offer QUALITY LATE SEASON dates for hunters who have other fall hunting plans.
* Hunt the rut.
* I am an avid bow hunter and know how to get you close for a good shot. I also offer great hunts for the rifle or pistol shooter.
* I cater to small groups of less than 4 hunters. If there are 2 or more in your group, I can guarantee that you will be the only hunters in my camp. I never take more than TWO archery or rifle deer hunters at a time unless they are a group of friends/family.
* I personally guide you.
* I have had the honor of having Mike Fifer (CEO of Ruger Firearms), members of the NYPD, a Mayor of Tijuana, and several hunters from the FBI, CIA and The Pentagon, a group of Chicago firefighters, a Top Gun Pilot Winner, and a lot of "regular Joe's" as clients in the past. I am proud of my hunting guide operation.
When researching a hunt, you should ask to speak to all of the clients who hunted the same time you are considering hunting the previous year. It is foolish to consider booking a hunt with an outfitter before you speak with hunters who have hunted the same place during the previous season. It is important to know ahead of time what you are getting for your money. I am proud of the attention I give my customers before, during and after the hunt. Most importantly, don’t booking a hunt with anyone who is not willing to give you the names and numbers of all of their customers from the previous season.
This buck is traveling by my treestands on one
of the pieces of property that I lease
(in one of 5 units in the state) nearly every day.
If you want a chance at a great buck, contact me.
31" Mule deer
A 50% non-refundable deposit will reserve your hunt.
Please call or e-mail me with any questions or to get a list of ALL my clients from last year.
Jim River Guide Service
Willie Dvorak, Owner and Master Guide
432 Railway Avenue
Mellette, SD 57461
Text or phone: 605-228-8162
South Dakota outfitter and hunting guide in the Jim River area, including Ft. Pierre. Accommodations, meals, vehicles and equipment included. Prairie dog, buffalo/bison, antelope, deer and predator hunting.
Text or phone: 605-228-8162
© 2022 Design lab. All rights reserved | Design by W3layouts.